Gibson Brands Forums

NPD: Lovepedal Eternity Burst

bluesguitar65

Those are modified Tube Screamers aren't they? Sounds very Eric Johnson-ish to me (even though I've never listened to Eric Johnson).

It seems like you really like Lovepedal.

I just changed my Superlead clone back to standard specs and it sounds like a Marshall now. Every time I turn it on I want to play like Randy Rhodes or something haha I have to get rid of that thing.

Those are modified Tube Screamers aren't they? Sounds very Eric Johnson-ish to me (even though I've never listened to Eric Johnson).

It seems like you really like Lovepedal.

I just changed my Superlead clone back to standard specs and it sounds like a Marshall now. Every time I turn it on I want to play like Randy Rhodes or something haha I have to get rid of that thing.

Yea, pretty much a modded tubescreamer, but then again many botique pedals are versions of modded popular pedals anyway [flapper] The eternity pedal does have that Eric Johnson kinda tone, very woman tone sounding as what Clapton would call it. Glad you liking that Superlead, as I also love that pedal.

Actually I really don't care for the Superlead much. It sounds good but it's really not my style and I already have an OD pedal that I strongly prefer. So I think I'm gonna hock it. Hahahaha such is life.

Btw your tele looks awesome!

Yea, that tele has become my favorite guitar at the momment. It replaced my last favorite guitar, Gibson SG 60s Tribute [scared]

Archived