Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!!!

kaleb

A few days ago I was searching Montana Public Surplus and I found a Fender MIM Strat with a going bid of 175 bucks. Put a bid on it for 215 bucks and I WON!!! Its a sunburst standard strat w. a maple fingerboard. Previous owner put a tortoiseshell pickguard on it. I think it looks cooler that way. Im pretty sure the electronics are stock. Sounds pretty good, still might put some Duncans or DiMarzios or Bareknuckles in it. It does need a setup though. It plays well, but the intonation on the high E is off a little. The neck is pretty chunky ( AWESOME ). I love it. I'll post pics later.

A few days ago I was searching Montana Public Surplus and I found a Fender MIM Strat with a going bid of 175 bucks. Put a bid on it for 215 bucks and I WON!!! Its a sunburst standard strat w. a maple fingerboard. Previous owner put a tortoiseshell pickguard on it. I think it looks cooler that way. Im pretty sure the electronics are stock. Sounds pretty good, still might put some Duncans or DiMarzios or Bareknuckles in it. It does need a setup though. It plays well, but the intonation on the high E is off a little. The neck is pretty chunky ( AWESOME ). I love it. I'll post pics later.

until i see a photo or two...i don't believe you [biggrin]

Archived