Gibson Brands Forums

B.B.C. view of the raids issue.

pauloon

Scotland is the only PERFECT country....just sayin'......

I am afraid as it is inhabited by human beings it is far from perfect; it has it's good areas and it's bad. Unemployment is rife there and a lot of people (*cough* - i.e Simon AKA Flight 959) come to London because there are jobs and opportunities!!! [flapper](If England is so bad go back you skirt wearing gaylord LMAO)

It's bad :(

793_news.jpg

it's good :)

eilean_donan_castle_scotland_0303-1.jpg

Simon

I found the 'sausage time clip'

check this out it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Remember...guitar first, THEN sausage!

I always wondered how it was you were so GOOD at playing that thing. Here I was just thinking you were a freak of nature!

They were offered the questionable (illegal) ebony also and they said no; and Gibson said yes. So its a difficult to say and I am sure all the guitar companies are being closely watched. Not so much with Fender since Ebony is not a option on most of their guitars; in fact unless its a complete custom its not a option. Most of Fender is made in Mexico except for the MIA (duh).

When you say "they", who are you referring to? I have only read about one (Martin?, don't remember)who made a comment that they chose not to get Madagascar wood, but it was because of a change in government that was the reason for them.

Speaking of Brit humor, do yall remember Spitting Images; or a show like that in the 80's it was like the muppet show on crack and no one was safe from them.... Frigging funny.

It was very before it's time wasn't it? When Team America came out it reminded me a lot of Spitting Image LOL

Matt

Guest farnsbarns

Hold a chicken in the air, stick a deck chair up you nose, eat a jumbo jet and then bury all your clothes.

Spitting image was great!

Archived