Gibson Brands Forums

Are they still making the Buckethead Signature Les Paul? On backorder?

11Bravo

Well I managed to place an order with music123 last week for one. They had a small window open for a few days before removing it and not taking any more orders. I was told on the phone they were getting about 12 from Gibson. When I ordered it showed a ship date of 11/1, and kept pushing back every day until they removed the listing. I still have a confirmation order from them and an email that the order would be filled.

I guess music123, musiciansfriend and gc are all the same company since that had the same order page opened for just a few days...

Anyway, who knows...it would be nice to hear from Gibson if it's going to happen or how close to completion they are for those companies to show a ship date within a couple weeks...

The Signature version, they had it back up on the order site for a few days to take some orders then they removed to the no longer available category.

The studio version seems like they have plenty left from what I've browsed...

Here's the info that I got after I ordered to be sure it would happen..

Subject

---------------------------------------------------------------

Order/Backorder status

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response Via Email(Robert) - 10/28/2011 08:34 AM

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Yes, the manufacturer is going to fill the orders that we have right now and then the item will no longer be carried by us. So your order will still be filled and shipped when we receive them in stock.

We appreciate you choosing Music123.

We are dedicated to your satisfaction with this and every purchase from us.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day!

Well I managed to place an order with music123 last week for one. They had a small window open for a few days before removing it and not taking any more orders. I was told on the phone they were getting about 12 from Gibson. When I ordered it showed a ship date of 11/1, and kept pushing back every day until they removed the listing. I still have a confirmation order from them and an email that the order would be filled.

I guess music123, musiciansfriend and gc are all the same company since that had the same order page opened for just a few days...

Anyway, who knows...it would be nice to hear from Gibson if it's going to happen or how close to completion they are for those companies to show a ship date within a couple weeks...

Call E.M. Shorts, at(316) 684-6252 or 1-800-835-3006! Ask for "Lance!"

They have one "in stock," as of last week. Good price, on it, too. I

don't know, though, if it's the "signature" or "Studio" model?

CB

• 3 weeks later...

Call E.M. Shorts, at(316) 684-6252 or 1-800-835-3006! Ask for "Lance!"

They have one "in stock," as of last week. Good price, on it, too. I

don't know, though, if it's the "signature" or "Studio" model?

CB

Thanks for the info. I gave them a call and it was the studio. I'm still waiting for the backorder, been told a couple more weeks...

Archived