Gibson Brands Forums

Got a New Amp Today

bluesguitar65

BG65, please stop buying gear and posting it in the lounge...it's only a few weeks to xmas and i'm trying and i mean TRYING not to splash the cash "just yet" on new guitars (maybe not an amp as i only got a new one 4 months ago and have no more room) and your frivolous cash dispensing on planks of 6 stringed painted wood ain't doing my GAS any favours... #-o

that paypal offer is still open too :lol:

BG65, please stop buying gear and posting it in the lounge...it's only a few weeks to xmas and i'm trying and i mean TRYING not to splash the cash "just yet" on new guitars (maybe not an amp as i only got a new one 4 months ago and have no more room) and your frivolous cash dispensing on planks of 6 stringed painted wood ain't doing my GAS any favours... #-o

that paypal offer is still open too :lol:

LOL!!!!! Ok mate...I'll keep my GAS impulses under control......but heads up, I'm eyeing another guitar.... hint: another Gibby [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

IBTW....'ll keep that paypal offer in mind [thumbup] [thumbup]

I just like to option of adding and removing any delay effects on the fly when I'm doing a backing track. This setup seems to work best for me, plus the RC-2 tend to sound muddy if you record a delay with it.

Ahh. I would prefer delay before the looper so if I wanted some delay I don't have to put it on every part of the loop. I love looping btw.

Nice demo man. That rig sounds really sweet for your style. Especially that Univibe thing..

If your favorite setting on the Flashback is the tape setting, you HAVE to check out the Strymon El Capistan. I know I've probably said that (and this part) like 10 times but it sounds so amazing. The Flashback sounds really good but the El Cap blows it away

Archived