Gibson Brands Forums

marketing my vintage giutar

ES225TD

Welcome to the forum!

Put it on Ebay. Put a "Rock-Star" restriction on it. Make sure to stipulate it cannot be resold under any conditions.

Might want to put "Jack Black, no trade backs" so they will KNOW you are serious.

Can anyone tell me how to market my guitar to someone to own not resell ?

i want to sell it to a rock star . It is perfect and in new condition. Anybody want to give me a lead ?

No offense' date=' but this is one of the dumbest things I have seen on the forum.

[b']market my guitar to someone to own not resell ?[/b]

Who cares what a person does with your guitar once they buy it?

It's no longer yours and THEY can do what THEY want with it...including selling it.

Why would a person in the "rock star" category want to buy your used guitar when they can probably walk right into Gibson's compound any hand pick any guitar they want.

But if you're really serious, take ChanMan's advice. He has first hand experience selling things to famous people as he managed to sell a kazoo to Elvis a few years back.

Put it on Ebay. Put a "Rock-Star" restriction on it. Make sure to stipulate it cannot be resold under any conditions.

+1 it works.

ChanMan once sold a kazoo to Elvis.

If he hadn't put the "Rock-Star" restriction on his auction I would have probably bought and resold it...

ChanMan once sold a kazoo to Elvis.

If he hadn't put the "Rock-Star" restriction on his auction I would have probably bought it...

Yeah' date=' but he forgot to put the "no resale" clause in there and the King traded it for a peanut butter 'n bacon sammich.

thank you very much... [img']http://fliiby.com/images/_original/990mxg5tx1.gif[/img]

Archived