Gibson Brands Forums

New Way Huge Red Llama MKll

Dub-T-123

Haha yeah nothing says mojo like having the same brand that makes your tires make your pedals. They do actually come in pretty cool looking enclosures. The battery doors are pretty freakin ugly though. I'd rather whip out a screwdriver than look at that ugly thing.

Haha yeah nothing says mojo like having the same brand that makes your tires make your pedals. They do actually come in pretty cool looking enclosures. The battery doors are pretty freakin ugly though. I'd rather whip out a screwdriver than look at that ugly thing.

eh, its useful though, but i use power supplies sooooo...

my cat is named dunlop, so i think its pretty sweet. i love their picks, everything else? meh.

i think meh is like the definition of dunlop. they don't suck but its just... meh

I think my Dunlop wah wah sounds good but to be honest I haven't ever tried a really nice wah like a Wilson or something. Whatever it works for me. I'm not a fan of their Fuzz Faces or most Dunlop MXR pedals though.

i have a vox wah cuz i got it super cheap, I'm not big on wahs. Yeah, I think most production pedals going with a clone or boutique is the way to go

but you have to admit, tortex is ******* awesome

Archived