Gibson Brands Forums

how much for a capo?!

blindboygrunt

following on from somethin raised in another thread , any of you guys have an elliot capo? i've read other forum discussions and they come out of it rather well . i like the look of them and believe that you get what you pay for but that aint always true . the rival to the elliot seems to be the paige capo . paige is 15 pound , elliot is near a hundred .

theres plenty of guys on here who's judgement and opinions i would now trust after listening / reading for a few months . so ... who has one??

:-)

IMX there are a few options

So it's good to own a few

Starting with the 'free' elastic ones with a flat profile

Then the 'screw' tighten versions

And the adjustable 'spring' quick release ones

Width of fingerboard and profile is an important consideration

About 15+ of the English £'s can initiate one's tentative vertical journey up the ladder to

Capo Heaven....

V

:-({|=

IMX there are a few options

So it's good to own a few

Starting with the 'free' elastic ones with a flat profile

Then the 'screw' tighten versions

And the adjustable 'spring' quick release ones

Width of fingerboard and profile is an important consideration

About 15+ of the English £'s can initiate one's tentative vertical journey up the ladder to

Capo Heaven....

V

:-({|=

i already have kysers , shubb , and a g7th one that i'm using at the minute . shubbs and the G7th are good but if you have no shirt pocket theres nowhere to put them

when gigging, kyser one gets used at gigs cos it lives on the headstock.

i'm not looking for a capo , i am interested to know if ya'll think the elliot capo is worth the dough

. paige is 15 pound , elliot is near a hundred .

100 quid ( thats pounds for those that don't know) for a capo...??????????

nah...... it would want to be playing the guitar for me, while I have a cigarette, at that price.

i have a kyser..it does the trick..... don't leave it on the end of my HB tho..like I do with other guitars...... nitro...nitro....nitro.... ect

i already have kysers , shubb , and a g7th one that i'm using at the minute . shubbs and the G7th are good but if you have no shirt pocket theres nowhere to put them

when gigging, kyser one gets used at gigs cos it lives on the headstock.

i'm not looking for a capo , i am interested to know if ya'll think the elliot capo is worth the dough

I hang the G7th from my pants pocket, works great!

JM

Archived