Gibson Brands Forums

Buddy got a Bluesmaster!

bloozeguy

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Just got an email that a buddy of mine got a Bluesmaster over Ebay for $500. And I'm supposed to spend some time at his place for a while in a few days! We just MIGHT jam some! He just MIGHT get a chance to play his own guitar! Gee, I wonder what he could do with it if he doesn't like it, hmm? [drool]

Please place some pics of you can !:rolleyes:

Will be jamming with the dude Sunday and/or 2/25. Will try to get pix of both his box and my AJ500RC12, perhaps of both of them in action w/the two of us. May also include pix of the rest of this guy's very impressive stable.

Will be jamming with the dude Sunday and/or 2/25. Will try to get pix of both his box and my AJ500RC12, perhaps of both of them in action w/the two of us. May also include pix of the rest of this guy's very impressive stable.

Sounds like a great day's in store for you!

Red 333

Sounds like a great day's in store for you!

Red 333

Very nice, very nice! I forgot to mention this dude also hs a new EF500RA. Yowsuh! Traded a lot of RJ, Blind Lemon, Broonzy licks for a couple hours. Some pix taken of us "in action"--will post when I can get the guy to do so (I'm a technophobe). Didn't get a pic of the babies lined up together: an AJ, EF & BM. Will try to get that later.

A Bluesmaster Q: His is a Keb Mo' signature model. Has a C-profile neck. I thought the B'Master had a soft V. Did that change at some point or am I just off here?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived