Gibson Brands Forums

Sonogram

jannusguy2

I was happy with mojorule's explanation. What's your story? My "tantrum" wasn't about the company's problems it was about how the CEO responded to them by playing a political card using tea party simpletons to rally fer 'merican justice and agin' the Obama gubmint. It bugged me that the CEO of a company I had spent so much money with was so crass as to try to use politics to mitigate his likely self made problems. My feelings about this haven't changed but I dropped another 4K with the company and I'm addressing your smug BS so, I guess I'm the dxmbass here.

I have deleted my post, as it serves no good for me or anyone on the Forum. My time will be better spent enjoying the guitars I have.

I wasn't being smug. Just calling BS

You want MY story? How charmed! I think progressive liberals and mindsets like yours are damaging to society. I know its a mute point, as you don,t really care what I think because in your mind you are so intellectually superior to a 'simpleton' like me.(and I have never attended a Tea Party Rally)

You have made it quite clear in a previous PM. I don,t care really, but I will call BS on you every chance I get.

FWIW...I could be really happy about you acquiring another Gibson, if you weren't such an arrogant, hypocritical ***. Your money don,t mean a damn thing to me. Your cash ain't nothin' but trash!

I've got money too! I resent your condescending attitude towards people with different political views than yours. I hope that one day, when the government bites YOU in the *** that you will 'see the light'...Till then,keep on buying Gibson. I will also....only vintage ones... [laugh]

Dude, just avoid my posts, ok? We don't see eye to eye, and I really couldn't give a fxck what you think. Really, life is too short. Do me a favor, just ignore me and I'll do the same for you. Just block me or something. But please, just. shut. up. Jesus.

I've just been informed that this guitar is shipping today or tomorrow so, this time next week I will have it. It's gonna be a long week. The pics in this thread were the only ones I ever received and I'm OK with that as it will be a (hopefully pleasant) surprise when I open the case. This news coupled with the return, tomorrow, of my Roy Smeck, well, you can imagine how I'm feeling. [smile]

Jannusguy2 ,

how long ago did you place the order ?

thanks

JC

i think it's been about 5 weeks. i'd have to go back and check to be certain but that sounds about right.

Man I've been waiting like 3 months on a Original Jumbo maybe the guys at bozeman misplaced the guitar .

I'll check with Fuller's tommorrow

thanks

hope you SJ 200 is awesome.

JC

note : I just checked I placed the order in the 2nd of January !!!

Man I've been waiting like 3 months on a Original Jumbo maybe the guys at bozeman misplaced the guitar .

I'll check with Fuller's tommorrow

thanks

hope you SJ 200 is awesome.

JC

note : I just checked I placed the order in the 2nd of January !!!

There were unique circumstances surrounding my order. I think your experience would be more typical all things being equal.

Archived