Gibson Brands Forums

Relay For Life

WahKeen

Just about everyone has, directly or indirectly, been affected by this evil disease. Some members are fighting it, I suspect ( sorry, I've been away a while). We're playing tomorrow at the Relay For Life in Gonzales. I hope whoever is battling cancer stay strong.

A great cause that my wife and I have been involved with since I lost my sister to breast cancer. Anyone who is free for an event in your area should go and contribute, and hear some good tunes. That event is usually a good very time.

Good for you guys,I doubt that there's a person on the face of the earth who hasn't had someone close to them stricken with this terrible disease.I tip my hat to anyone who takes the time to join in the fight against this horrible malady.

A great cause that my wife and I have been involved with since I lost my sister to breast cancer. Anyone who is free for an event in your area should go and contribute, and hear some good tunes. That event is usually a good very time.

Zigzag, I'm sorry about your sister. I lost my grandmother to colon cancer, and a dear friend.

It's a fun event for kids abd adults. Plus you can walk around the track and burn some cal's [smile] . Glad you're in the fight!

Good for you guys,I doubt that there's a person on the face of the earth who hasn't had someone close to them stricken with this terrible disease.I tip my hat to anyone who takes the time to join in the fight against this horrible malady.

Cool! [thumbup]

I organise events every year for cancer research uk. last year i organised a swimmathon event and raised over £2000. The reason I lean towards this charity more than some others is because my gran had cancer twice before she passed away. Good luck and you're doing a great thing.

I organise events every year for cancer research uk. last year i organised a swimmathon event and raised over £2000. The reason I lean towards this charity more than some others is because my gran had cancer twice before she passed away. Good luck and you're doing a great thing.

Krok, I hate cancer. Sorry about your grandma... Great job raising $. One day....

Update: We played this morning at 7:15 at the Sunrise Service (symbolizing remission/healing, and it was awesome. Been practicing with high school kids and they did an amazing job. They raised a lot of money, so it was a success. [thumbup]

Archived