Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar uninal?

Cruznolfart

We need more wankers? :unsure: It's already so bad you can't have an educated conversation about real guitar stuff.

Like guitar urinals. [wink]

Well I could play some Keef riffs on one! Rolling Kidney Stones! I actually got that joke from a MAD magazine!

Well I could play some Keef riffs on one! Rolling Kidney Stones! smiley-laughing021.gifI actually got that joke from a MAD magazine!

It'll give an entirely new meaning to "shred face". Hmm...I s'pose you'll have to remember to shake after a solo, too. [laugh]

It'll give an entirely new meaning to "shred face". Hmm...I s'pose you'll have to remember to shake after a solo, too. [laugh]

More like the classic Gary Moore (RIP!) face.... Yeah. You can't use the wang bar too much either or else it'll go out of tune......Unless you have a HARDtail....

I wrote the first song especially for the Guitar Urinal "I Only Wanna Pee With You",with the flip side "Sealed With A Piss." Now if you'll excuse I have to go write a song for the tuba toilet.

At least it's a Fender.

My BIL installed a basketball themed bathroom for his 5 boys. There was a basketball court painted on the floor with the toilet being the 'goal'. [laugh]

You guessed it... the boys were there after shootin' for 3 pointers. [woot] As expected, their scoring percentage suffered [blush] but they made up for it in points. [thumbup]

Oh well yeah, but is the vintage really that much more expensive than the reissued relic? And will it have that freshly flushed smell? Or is going to smell like the mens room in a dive bar? :-k :-&

...and are the urinal cakes pre-CBS? :blink:

At least it's a Fender.

My BIL installed a basketball themed bathroom for his 5 boys. There was a basketball court painted on the floor with the toilet being the 'goal'. [laugh]

You guessed it... the boys were there after shootin' for 3 pointers. [woot] As expected, their scoring percentage suffered [blush] but they made up for it in points. [thumbup]

LOL! I knew it before I read it! Reminds me of the contests we used to have in the boy's room at Litchfield Park Elementary. It's kinda reassuring to know nothing's changed in a half century. Boys! [biggrin]

LOL! I knew it before I read it! Reminds me of the contests we used to have in the boy's room at Litchfield Park Elementary. It's kinda reassuring to know nothing's changed in a half century. Boys! [biggrin]

Back in my daddy's day it was a peein' post out behind the outhouse at the one room school.

Archived