Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson 70's Tribute Guitars

MusicJunkie

Sooooooo, this morning I found out we’re having a theme day (I think someone might have been drunk last night) and it’s my job to tell you lovely peoples about it.

Ok so it’s actually a Gibson day, yeah we’ve had those before, I know, I work here – but wait, this time m......y friends, there’s a twist, a wonderful, wonderful twist. In honour of Gibson’s new 70’s Tribute Series Guitars we’re making this Gibson day 70’s Themed.

That’s right, because us Junkies never miss a chance to dress up - and seriously the guys here did look a bit too excited about wearing uber tight flares for a day – on the 7th July we’ll have all your usual Gibson day shenanigans including…

-Seminars from Mr Gibson himself Ray Miller

-Amazing Offers on Awesome Gibson Stuff

-Epiphone and Gibson Freebies

-Snack, drinks and BEER… lots of BEER... and maybe some wine for people that don’t like beer.

As well as…

Best 70’s Moustache Competition, now don’t worry girls (or follically challenged males) it doesn’t have to be real – just stick something to your face and come and show us… most banging effort wins a banging prize.

Best 70’s Outfit, This will be a better prize because it involves more effort – I want everything… flares, platforms, glitterball suits, I want to feel like the whole cast of Saturday Night fever has descended onto Music Junkie, only then will I be happy… and I think you can do it.

Speaking of Saturday Night Fever, the guys are going to a one off performance of Stayin Alive, complete with a little dance routine (if I put in here… they’ve got to do it *insert evil laugh*)

All in all it promises to be a marvellous day so come on down and celebrate the release of these amazing guitars 70’s style with us… altogether now ‘ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiii-iiiiii-iiiiiiii-iiive’

Lee :)

Sooooooo, this morning I found out we’re having a theme day (I think someone might have been drunk last night) and it’s my job to tell you lovely peoples about it.

Ok so it’s actually a Gibson day, yeah we’ve had those before, I know, I work here – but wait, this time m......y friends, there’s a twist, a wonderful, wonderful twist. In honour of Gibson’s new 70’s Tribute Series Guitars we’re making this Gibson day 70’s Themed.

That’s right, because us Junkies never miss a chance to dress up - and seriously the guys here did look a bit too excited about wearing uber tight flares for a day – on the 7th July we’ll have all your usual Gibson day shenanigans including…

-Seminars from Mr Gibson himself Ray Miller

-Amazing Offers on Awesome Gibson Stuff

-Epiphone and Gibson Freebies

-Snack, drinks and BEER… lots of BEER... and maybe some wine for people that don’t like beer.

As well as…

Best 70’s Moustache Competition, now don’t worry girls (or follically challenged males) it doesn’t have to be real – just stick something to your face and come and show us… most banging effort wins a banging prize.

Best 70’s Outfit, This will be a better prize because it involves more effort – I want everything… flares, platforms, glitterball suits, I want to feel like the whole cast of Saturday Night fever has descended onto Music Junkie, only then will I be happy… and I think you can do it.

Speaking of Saturday Night Fever, the guys are going to a one off performance of Stayin Alive, complete with a little dance routine (if I put in here… they’ve got to do it *insert evil laugh*)

All in all it promises to be a marvellous day so come on down and celebrate the release of these amazing guitars 70’s style with us… altogether now ‘ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiii-iiiiii-iiiiiiii-iiive’

Lee :)

If I lived closer id love to come to something like that sounds cool :)

Archived