Gibson Brands Forums

339 singing

tristan klein official

Excellent. Nice tone and phrasing. I wish I could play my 339 that well. Way too many ignore the 339 but it can do it all. A 59 and 335 in one package.

For the education of some of use, maybe list your amp, amp settings and pedals you used (if any) on that track. What backing track did you use?

Excellent. Nice tone and phrasing. I wish I could play my 339 that well. Way too many ignore the 339 but it can do it all. A 59 and 335 in one package.

For the education of some of use, maybe list your amp, amp settings and pedals you used (if any) on that track. What backing track did you use?

thanks for the kind words. and that's true the 339 can do it all...I wish mine had a 59 rounded neck but for the rest, it's perfect.

I did the backing track very quickly by myself ( I'm an artist / producer for a major ) the guitar was plugged directly into a Morgan AC20 deluxe switched to EF86, volumes to the max and cut to 3/4...then the signal goes to a torepdo VB-101 wich is the most unbelievable DI-box you'll ever hear, then we go to MBox pro and pro tools ( I endorse AVID for france and US, mostly for demoing their eleven rack but they sent me monitors and control surfaces as well..)

then, dynamic and drive comes all from the 339 via the volume knob wich is very nice because it keeps a lot of highs at low volume...( memphis circuit )

here you have an axemple of what the guitar can do adding my suhr shiba overdrive ( on the last part ) on the same amp. I use a visual sound buffer to keep intergrity of the signal because there are other devices on the board ( polytune, tremster, minidejavibe ) it's powered by a voodoo lab ISO5 because the vibe sounds better with 300mA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARTTSoYAZfg

Sounds great!! How are you digging the Eleven Rack? I've got the plugin, but have been thinking about buying the hardware.

the rack is great man. sounds and TOUCHES like a real amp. and effects are the best I've ever heard. but the most amazing thing is that it's a real soundcard with a full connectic equipment. I used It exclusively for six months long. no amps, no soundcard.

Sounds great!! How are you digging the Eleven Rack? I've got the plugin, but have been thinking about buying the hardware.

this is one of the video AVID shooted with me.

I had a full endorsement from lâg at that time and I choosed to break the deal to buy guitars that I wanted. R9, R6, 339, JB335 and Hummingbird standard. bought em all in my local shop, no artist price. just like everybody. I did not do that for years becauseI endorsed music man, suhr, jackson, then lâg. but today I'm very proud to say that I pay for the guitars I play and I have a nice support from gibson in europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RLm3xduEgQ

the rack is great man. sounds and TOUCHES like a real amp. and effects are the best I've ever heard. but the most amazing thing is that it's a real soundcard with a full connectic equipment. I used It exclusively for six months long. no amps, no soundcard.

Thanks for the info! All the effects that are in the rack are part of the reason I've been itching for one(plus it'd free up some computer space). Hearing the tones your getting from it, I'm sold!!

Archived