Gibson Brands Forums

Some pics from last night's gig...

daveinspain

they get touchy when i rock out during wedding ceremonies. and at an old restaurant gig, i quit a weekly and profitable gig because i wasn't soft enough... lame...

plus i look goofy makin the P-Rock faces when i perform classical.

meh... i need a new punk band.

Beautiful evenings you have, Daveinspain [thumbup] .

plus i look goofy makin the P-Rock faces when i perform classical.

meh... i need a new punk band.

It is possibly my not very accurate shape (on the Birthday of George, concert) :) :

V.jpg

I don’t know, ZenKen. It is possible to direct all efforts for one group. I got used to do so. And the result can be more.

Paul McCartney said that the band is like a family. But now I'm while without band all the same, I do not know how long it will be.

Well... my avatar is doing a jazz thing.

This one below is with a little AE Epi that works well for the cowboy music gig at the unincorporated ranching community of Alzada, Mont., to raise money to keep the community hall maintained.

I didn't quite realize how knobbie the first two knuckles on my right hand looked. Too many years of martial arts, I think. The left hand style I use for a lotta cowboy stuff is kinda odd, but works well for key of G fingerpickin'. I've used this pix before here but... whatever. Doing more of a jazz or "kottke" thing, I tend to play seated in a more "classical guitar" geometry and left hand positioning.

BTW, I wear hat and boots every day to work, so... ain't messin' when I do a cowboy thing. I just dislike that I look so damned old.

m

Archived