Gibson Brands Forums

Think I just died and went to heaven

daveinspain

Been on a diet since September... I've lost like 25 lbs. The only time I went off the diet was for Thanksgiving. Well I was feeling weak so I just made myself a left over turkey lettuce and mayo sandwich... Damn that was good. Best part of Thanksgiving are TLM sandwiches, just sayin'... [thumbup]

Wow. 25 lbs in three months is a bit much. Are you being healthy about it? I know that sounds odd, but loosing too much too soon can be dangerous. You working out too?

They have thanksgiving in Spain? But seriously, because of your forum name, I always read your posts with a Banderas accent [flapper]

Wow. 25 lbs in three months is a bit much. Are you being healthy about it? I know that sounds odd, but loosing too much too soon can be dangerous. You working out too?

They have thanksgiving in Spain? But seriously, because of your forum name, I always read your posts with a Banderas accent [flapper]

Hahahahaa.... I'm American, born and brought up in Boston... Lived all over though. Moved to Spain in 93... The diet I'm on was put togther by my Doctor who is a nutritionist... No gym, just finger exercises...

I don't work out... I'd rather be practicing guitar... : [biggrin] You are right about when you eat though.... I have to eat 5 times a day and each meal is very specific at what I can eat... No rice , no pasta, no potatoes, no wheat stuff...It's not fun but it works...

Archived