Gibson Brands Forums

NGD - ES-175 1959 VOS

Eric Rowland

My first post here and with greetings to all. I just received this beautiful instrument today and my goodness I'm speechless. It was purchased from Wildwood Guitars and was shipped and setup to the highest order. I have been playing for 35 yrs. and this box is a dream to play, so smooth, and the tone is warm and delicious. There are no issues with the fit and finish as far as I can tell. I don't mind the "vintage" look to the pickup and tailpiece, it's cool. There is nothing like a great instrument inspiring your playing and bringing out music from inside yourself that maybe wouldn't otherwise happen. I feel that will continue to happen as I bond with it more and more. All of you know what this is like. Good stuff! Well, enough of my spewage, back to more playing! What next...All the Things U R (in 3)...Have You Heard...Bright Size Life? (so little time...) Happy Holidays to all!

post-43331-091812800 1356077676_thumb.jpg

post-43331-043446700 1356077808_thumb.jpg

My first post here and with greetings to all. I just received this beautiful instrument today and my goodness I'm speechless. It was purchased from Wildwood Guitars and was shipped and setup to the highest order. I have been playing for 35 yrs. and this box is a dream to play, so smooth, and the tone is warm and delicious. There are no issues with the fit and finish as far as I can tell. I don't mind the "vintage" look to the pickup and tailpiece, it's cool. There is nothing like a great instrument inspiring your playing and bringing out music from inside yourself that maybe wouldn't otherwise happen. I feel that will continue to happen as I bond with it more and more. All of you know what this is like. Good stuff! Well, enough of my spewage, back to more playing! What next...All the Things U R (in 3)...Have You Heard...Bright Size Life? (so little time...) Happy Holidays to all!

Great choice. She looks absolutely beautiful. Wish I owned it. Congrats mate.

Archived