5. Let Me Move You

6. Izabella

7. Easy Blues

8. Crash Landing

9. Inside Out

10. Hey Gypsy Boy

11. Mojo Man

12. Villanova Junction Blues

It all looks far too familiar except for tracks 5, 9, 11, and maybe 10 unless that one is 'Hey Baby (New Rising Sun)' under another name. How many versions of "Hear My Train A Comin'" have you got? Sure they are probably all unheard/unissued takes...or perhaps some are more of those 'reductive' remixes with all the posthumous additions removed. I don't want to spoil anyone's fun and/or anticipation but after 42 years of plundering his recorded legacy what can be left? Just my own opinion.

According to the song titles,unless they are previously unreleased versions,almost all of them have been realeased on the Reprise label on the Crash Landing,9 to the Universe and Midnight Lightning albums plus some European releases.I won't be buying a copy of it regardless because I absolutely refuse to have any of my money go towards Janie hendrix and Robert Hendrix and line their pockets.Janie is a money grabbing mercenary and Jimi's cousin Robert has been on the bad books of the Hendrix family well before Jimi died.

Please read "Jimi Hendrix-A Brother's Story" by Leon Hendrix,it will certainly open your eyes and paints Janie and Robert in a far different light than they purport themselves to be and would like to be viewed as.For this reason I will be downloading pirated copies of the album.

Archived