Gibson Brands Forums

Your Music videos

ol fred

Quite a few of you attend my little party each year because I have asked you personnnally for vids which I convert to MP3's and you entertain folks in the morning and at dinnertime when we all take a break, and everyone knows you by your music (we make sure of that)

Here's a request for all if you have videos of your music that you want before a larger audience please post them on our page as well as here. We do have studio owners and producers that are part of our group. Who know who might see your work and give you a call

Thanks

Fred

https://www.facebook.com/NicholsonMusicCo?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hey guys I appreciate the links but I can barely keep up with the messages on the page. Could you please post yourself? Krasi, not sure what's going on with the page at the moment. Having trouble finding some of the administrative tools. Could be an issue with the site. Waiting for a reply from fb customer service. Pleas try again. You may have to lie the page before you can post

I actually do have a facebook page - company ordered me to a cupla years ago.

I have a totally separate email account with it - and go to either/or once every six months whether I need to or not. So... I guess I'm really not a facebooker - but then again, face it, I'm old. <BFG> I do text, though, and get emails and such on my smartphone - and they tell me guys my age aren't supposed to do either. <chuckle>

m

I actually do have a facebook page - company ordered me to a cupla years ago.

I have a totally separate email account with it - and go to either/or once every six months whether I need to or not. So... I guess I'm really not a facebooker - but then again, face it, I'm old. <BFG> I do text, though, and get emails and such on my smartphone - and they tell me guys my age aren't supposed to do either. <chuckle>

m

bet I'm older whippersnapper, but if you force me I guess I can post it if I ever catch up

Fred,

not sure whats going on with your link in first post..

it goes to something called The Nicholson Music Co.... I don't think this is your page no?

You need to give a link to your Facebook page if ya wants us to post vids :)

also..your link at the bottom of your posts with your signature..just directs to a Flicker page.... you need to post correct links to Facebook

haha...I think Fred must have a job making very hard Sudoko puzzles.I posted a couple of songs on the store site...so did Krassi..

I think Del has done the correct link as Dan's song is on it as Fred mentioned.So I posted there too.

Hey flat, thanks. Dan's is the only one posted so far. When you post it comes as a closed attachment then I have to share for it to show full screen as Dans does.

Unfortunately the page was down most of the day yesterday and no other posts came through, including yours. Please try again, love your stuff.

Fred,

not sure whats going on with your link in first post..

it goes to something called The Nicholson Music Co.... I don't think this is your page no?

You need to give a link to your Facebook page if ya wants us to post vids :)

also..your link at the bottom of your posts with your signature..just directs to a Flicker page.... you need to post correct links to Facebook

All the links here are correct now. Not being familiar with facebooks platform it's been trial and error, and four ten hour days just to do what I have so far. Nicholson's Music and Cafe (two different sites) are my guitar shop of choice and where jt will be for the grand opening celebration of the cafe. They will be featured a lot on the page, as will Gibson eventually.

Can't thank you enough for all the help and support.

Fred

Archived