Gibson Brands Forums

Chappers Buys A Flying V

CoreyT

Interesting, of course, but I must say I find it a bit odd...

I'm sure it's a lovely guitar but considering where he works and so on...

Was he just in the area to play a gig that evening, checked out the shops and took a fancy for the guit?

:-k

P.

Interesting, of course, but I must say I find it a bit odd...

I'm sure it's a lovely guitar but considering where he works and so on...

Was he just in the area to play a gig that evening, checked out the shops and took a fancy for the guit?

:-k

P.

He must still respect the need to buy from smaller shops as well. If they all close we'll just be left with shops who focus on just getting as many people as they can through the doors without worrying about customer service. Im not saying Andertons is like that, but I went to guitar center, sams ash etc and they were very must like that.

Guest Farnsbarns

I don't think he works at Andertons. I was under the impression that Lee gets him in for videos. Isn't he a session guitarist who, having found internet fame, now has his own line of Korean guitars.

Yes, he has a few guitar styles with his name on them that are built in South Korea.

Anderton's will be carrying them.

They have some prototype vids up under his YouTube account filmed at Anderton's.

Chappers is also in a band called Dorje, they have some vids up.

I don't think he works at Andertons. I was under the impression that Lee gets him in for videos. Isn't he a session guitarist who, having found internet fame, now has his own line of Korean guitars.

Andertons told him that he couldn't make vids for any other companies, that why he left world guitars. It depends on how you look at it as to whether you think he works for them. They have some sort of deal with him (could just be a deal where they stock the guitars in exchange for him doing the vids for free) and he's exclusive to them so to me thats him working for them

Archived