Gibson Brands Forums

Selling Some Of The Hoard....

Murph

No.

I won't be selling any 12AX7'S, 6L6'S, EL34'S, 5Y3'S, 6BQ5'S, 5U4G'S, etc......

But if you know any Ham guys, jukebox re-builders, Russian pilots and such that might be looking for weird tubes.

More pictures will be coming, this collection took years......

015_zps8dd84221.jpg

No.

I won't be selling any 12AX7'S, 6L6'S, EL34'S, 5Y3'S, 6BQ5'S, 5U4G'S, etc......

But if you know any Ham guys, jukebox re-builders, Russian pilots and such that might be looking for weird tubes.

More pictures will be coming, this collection took years......

015_zps8dd84221.jpg

Hey Murph....I just KNEW you were a "cherry-picker".....[lol] [lol]

Hey! If you DO find a buyer for the 'oddball stuff' ...please let me know! I could stand to unload a few also...HA!

Wait a minute....Hey, I'll give ya 20 bucks for those Genalex KT-88's.....[flapper]

Hey! If you DO find a buyer for the 'oddball stuff' ...please let me know! I could stand to unload a few also...HA!

I've got a line working. Ham radio guy, which is why I thought I'd give you guys a look.

I just posted up a matched pair of JJ 6L6GC's and 5 good used Sovtek 12AX7's on the Detroit Craigslist site if anyone needs these. Check out the ads and let me know if you need them. Prices are great (and firm), and will charge actual shipping. Paypal would be fine.

Murph - Sorry, don't mean to hijack, but I think I complete the need you left for these popular tubes :rolleyes:

I just posted up a matched pair of JJ 6L6GC's and 5 good used Sovtek 12AX7's on the Detroit Craigslist site if anyone needs these. Check out the ads and let me know if you need them. Prices are great (and firm), and will charge actual shipping. Paypal would be fine.

Murph - Sorry, don't mean to hijack, but I think I complete the need you left for these popular tubes :rolleyes:

No problem, and I wasn't trying to spam the forum, these are just some real oddballs that you don't see every day and someone here might have a need for, or know someone who does.

It's all good.

[thumbup]

Archived