Gibson Brands Forums

LP Junior help?

LukeJ7

I'm really interested in a Les Paul junior but I can't find them in any colors other than black and vintage sunburst. Can anybody fill me in on what the deal is? Are the other colors limited editions that sold out or something? Thanks.

I just did some looking around on the net and it seems that the only models available through retailers are indeed both Black and Sunburst only. The ones that were out over a year ago in Blue, Red, White , and TV Yellow, were just limited editions and are indeed discontinued . I did take a look on E-Bay and there are some TV Yellow models available though but some are the 1950's reissues from a few years ago which are fetching at least $400.00 bucks and the ones that are from last year , the owners are asking at least $150.00 in bids to start off with ,due to their limited supply. Maybe you should look into the Epiphone Les Paul P-90 Specials which only sell for around $130.00 or so and do come in TV Yellow and have the LP Junior type b ridge.

I think he would be better checking out the other special model that has the P-90's in it . The reason I say that is because , P-90's rock and it also has a LP Jr. type bridge on it which is what he wants .http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-les-paul-special-i-p90-electric-guitar Here's the link to it . It's only selling for $129.99 and comes in TV-Yellow , Red, and Black .

I think he would be better checking out the other special model that has the P-90's in it . The reason I say that is because , P-90's rock and it also has a LP Jr. type bridge on it which is what he wants .http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-les-paul-special-i-p90-electric-guitar Here's the link to it . It's only selling for $129.99 and comes in TV-Yellow , Red, and Black .

[thumbup]

Best $129.99 I've spent in awhile

006_zps1764a34f.jpg[biggrin]

Archived