Gibson Brands Forums

OK, maybe I'm a little bit giddy because I've only recently ...

Dr.Tom

...rediscovered the wonder of Gibson acoustics. But all my guitar playing friends are just blown away by the sound and playability of my Dove (and so am I , by the way!).

It happened twice this week with two vastly different players. I brought my Dove and two Taylors in to the office. The Dove was the big hit with the 814-CE a close second.

Regards,

Tom

ACOUSTICS :2006 Gibson Dove ; 2005 Martin D-45V ;Adamas 2080, Adamas 1688-8 12 String ; 2006 Takamine TAN 15C; 2006 Ovation 1858LX 12 String ;Takamine EF 75 #70 ; 2001 Takamine SW341SC(Steve Wariner Signature); 2004 Takamine EF360S ; 2004 Taylor 814CE ;1997 Taylor 912CE(Cindy Inlay); 1990 Takamine FP400SC 12 String ;197? Bruno Royal Artist acoustic

Pictures' date=' please. Also, Gilliangirl is sure to ask you the name of the first song you played on it, so be prepared. =D> [/quote']

LOL Am I that predictable? LOL Yes, it's true, Dr. Tom, I always want to know the first song played on a new guitar. It's sort of a breaking-the-champagne-on-the-ship's-maiden-voyage kinda thing. So, what was the first song you played on it?!

YES. Also' date=' it wasn't Dr. Tom who just got the new Dove today. It was harmonicchaos. Did you have one too many of your Senior Shooters tonight? =D> [/quote']

As a matter of fact, I did. I'm having one right now....mmmmmmm

Anyway, my apologies harmonicchaos! Congratulations!!!! I still want to know.... what was the first song you played on it?

LOL Am I that predictable? LOL Yes' date=' it's true, Dr. Tom, I always want to know the first song played on a new guitar. It's sort of a breaking-the-champagne-on-the-ship's-maiden-voyage kinda thing. So, what was the first song you played on it?![/quote']

Well, since you never asked me when I bought my new Dove I'll tell you any way: It was "She's So Heavy" by the Beatles.

Regards,

Tom

Well' date=' since you never asked me when I bought my new Dove I'll tell you any way: It was "She's So Heavy" by the Beatles.

Regards,

Tom[/quote']

My apologies, Dr. Tom. I seem to be having 'organizational challenges' lately. I think I've been cooking with too many aluminum pans. Anyway, great choice, and congratulations! =D> I would love to have a Dove. Someday....

My apologies' date=' Dr. Tom. I seem to be having 'organizational challenges' lately. I think I've been cooking with too many aluminum pans. Anyway, great choice, and congratulations! :D I would love to have a Dove. Someday....[/quote']

Or maybe too many Senior Shooters. LOL

Archived