Gibson Brands Forums

For Sale: Rare 93 custom ordered & made Bozeman Excellente reissue

mooseguy

BillKobensGuitarpictures0042.jpgBillKobensGuitarpictures0082.jpg[/billKobensGuitarpictures0142.jpg.html]BillKobensGuitarpictures0142.jpg[/url]FOR THE KNOWLEDGEABLE EPIPHONE COLLECTOR WHO HAS BEEN SEARCHING IN VAIN FOR A

1993-94 BOZEMAN MADE EXCELLENTE REISSUE

HERE IS A REAL ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS

This guitar is a 1993 Ken Ferguson-Johnn Walker made and signed custom ordered Excellente reissue.

It is said that this particular instrument, which bears a rear-of-headstock engraved No.2 abalone marker, is from the first of 9 custom series Bozeman Excellentes out of the total of only 23 produced. This group of 9 is thought to have been ordered in its entirity by a Japanese dealer. I purchased this guitar while it was on consignment in Japan to a dealer from possibly the original buyer-collector.

Due to Illness I am disposing of this instrument and others. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own,enjoy and treasure a true, as-new, exceptional find with custom case. Based on my own 10 years of searching for both, these Bozeman made reissues certainly appear to share equal rarity, if not more so, to that of a vintage Excellente.

For additional photos nd any further information I can supply, Please Email me nd include your phone number.

Moose

EMail: d.dogs@verizon.net

FOR THE KNOWLEDGEABLE EPIPHONE COLLECTOR WHO HAS BEEN SEARCHING IN VAIN FOR A

1993-94 BOZEMAN MADE EXCELLENTE REISSUE

HERE IS A REAL ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS

This guitar is a 1993 Ken Ferguson-Johnn Walker made and signed custom ordered Excellente reissue.

It is said that this particular instrument, which bears a rear-of-headstock engraved No.2 abalone marker, is from the first of 9 custom series Bozeman Excellentes out of the total of only 23 produced. This group of 9 is thought to have been ordered in its entirity by a Japanese dealer. I purchased this guitar while it was on consignment in Japan to a dealer from possibly the original buyer-collector.

Due to Illness I am disposing of this instrument and others. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own,enjoy and treasure a true, as-new, exceptional find with custom case. Based on my own 10 years of searching for both, these Bozeman made reissues certainly appear to share equal rarity, if not more so, to that of a vintage Excellente.

For additional photos nd any further information I can supply, Please Email me nd include your phone number.

Moose

EMail: d.dogs@verizon.net

Moose,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are ill. It must be very serious if you are selling your much sought for and beloved Excellente. I'm sending positive thoughts that you're able to beat whatever ails you.

Best,

Red 333

Moose,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are ill. It must be very serious if you are selling your much sought for and beloved Excellente. I'm sending positive thoughts that you're able to beat whatever ails you.

Best,

Red 333

Hi Red

You and caring others is what makes this forum the great one it is. I thank you so very much for your concern. Old age is principally

the reason and cause for wishing to lighten the attention that it takes to keeping a collection growing that one is mainly not playing. Having no one to pass it on to, it is time to let some one else have the same great pleasure I have had of owning it. As often stated-the search is the

most fun part of it-particularly in hearing from and/or personally meeting nice persons of same interests like your self.

Regards,

Moose

Re

Mooseguy - hoping you get back to your same old used to be quickly. Believe me Brother, I know what it is like to be a member of the if I knew I was going to hang aorund this long I would have taken better care of myself club. Our best to you.

Mooseguy - hoping you get back to your same old used to be quickly. Believe me Brother, I know what it is like to be a member of the if I knew I was going to hang aorund this long I would have taken better care of myself club. Our best to you.

Hi Zomby:

Thank you also for your good wishes-But look at the fun we both have had "for not taking care of ourselves properly" if we had I'de be dead.

Regards,

Moose

Sorry to hear of your need to sell some things off. I didn't see any photo's or a link. Of course I do need some new tri-focal when I get the time!! [biggrin]

Aster

Hi Aster

Thank you for your interest in my Excellente reissue. Try as I have, I still can't upload my photos from Photobucket. Send me your E Mail and I will be delighted to send them personally to you.

Regards,

Moose

P.S. Go to a past posting called Lost Excellentes on this same EPI Acpoustic forum.

About 2/3rds. down page 1 you will find a front photo of my Bozeman reissue , a photo of the

inside label signed by Ferguson and Walker. Following these is a specification list for this instrument.

Moose,

All best wishes,pal.

Wish I was in the market-can't even afford a Troubadour that's in Holland.

Cheers,mate.

Mike.

Hi Mike

Thank you so much for your most appreciated good wishes. Now that I am able to, I may turn up at one of your

gigs. I recently did my favorite song " Your Trailor or Mine" at a senior center-had the 80's plus ladies rolling in the

aisles. Again, my thanks for the really great material you send me. By the way, just giged with a player who had a 67 Epi

Frontier. Great looking and nice sounding axx.

Regards,

Moose

Hoping you`ll soon be well again Moose. Also hope the Excellente goes to a good home.

Steve.

Hi Steve

Thank you so much for your good wishes. The one thing I am sure of is that, due to its rarity,

any one who purchases my Excellente Bozeman reissue will be fully educated as to what they are acquiring and will be overjoyed

to own it.

Regards,

Moose

Archived