Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Custom Lite

ialfljk

Hopefully someone at Gibson will view this...

Hello Gibson! I just wanted to say how much I really love my Les Paul Custom Lite...so much so, that I grabbed up a 2nd one when the last few came available. I understand that this model would probably not be popular enough to make it a permanent run, so a limited run was the way to go.

I would like to suggest this...please make another limited run of these for 2014, but in Alpine White!

I'll take 2!

I have a suggestion for a 2015 Custom Lite as well, but will hold on to that thought until I have gotten my '14 Alpine White ones.

Thanks for listening!

Just in case someone from Gibson is really reading this...

Dear Santa! Gibson!

I would really like to buy a Classic Custom with 3 pickups. In tobacco-burst, please! And You don't have to make more than one, if You don't fancy the idea of this model. :D

Cheers... Bence

Dear Santa! Gibson!

I would really like to buy a Classic Custom with 3 pickups. In tobacco-burst, please! And You don't have to make more than one, if You don't fancy the idea of this model. :D

Cheers... Bence

a 1960 Les Paul Custom with three pickups for under $5,000 USD? Pleeeasssse Gibson? I be #1 happy customer!

a 1960 Les Paul Custom with three pickups for under $5,000 USD? Pleeeasssse Gibson? I be #1 happy customer!

Hehe! Don't be a snob: under 3000 USD. (You know, forget the back binding, and gold-plating. Acrylic block inlays are just fine too) ;)

Dear Santa! Gibson!

Cheers... Bence

^^^+1 bence!

I ended up buying a Custom Shop LP in tobacco burst since something what you described was not available. If they do a Classic Custom run again, I would LOVE to see one in desert or tobacco burst, AND have the fret board be flamed torrefied maple along with a subtle flame maple top on the body. If Gibson ever did this, my wife is going to be P!$$ED at me for a long time. [wink]

Archived