Gibson Brands Forums

CrAcKhEaD Neighbor

JamGuy

... I agree with someones post about live and let live, and so long as I'm not getting woken up in the middle of the night I'm happy to do so. I slept like a rock last night so no worries... it's all good for now.

Are you nuts? From what it sounds like, you have good reason to worry about some crackhead coming to your house in the middle of the night looking for money to take next door so they can get high. If he is cooking and you have crackhead men and women coming and going at all hours right next door, you're going to have big problems - it's just a matter of time.

I had a buddy that had a landscape business that got into coke and drugs in the 90's. He started having issues paying his crew and was giving them coke instead. One night his wife left their baby with a babysitter and he was late getting back with his crew to his house. When he got there, some of his former employees had stopped by, wanted drugs and money (which he owed them). They had forced their way in before he got home and they had found his guns. Long story short, it turned ugly and they shot him and his two workers in the head and kidnapped the babysitter. They were stoned out of their minds.

If your neighbor was a pothead, no big deal. but crack is a whole different animal.

Best of luck to you whatever you decide. I hate to hear stories like this.

Interesting detail about the meth lab, we once had a neighbor that was cooking meth, it was a nice area, new homes, but he never sought attention, when the tactical squad kicked his door off the hinges at 4:00 am it was a surprise to everyone, the guy had not been real friendly but had not been overtly obnoxious.

Archived