Gibson Brands Forums

New Motorhead Album

Rabs

Sounds good, I wish they still recorded like they used to, a little loose and a little less "modern" sounding.

Lemmy still sounds pretty rough :P :) (I always thought he should have called himself Flemmy :P)

Big fan here.

Pretty good, great songs, but I don't care for the production. Too compressed.

But I think the production sucks on most new albums! I can't hear a great room on these records. All of the great sounding albums sounded the way they did because of the room.

Check out the Lemmy documentary on netflix.

I was never a huge Motorhead fan but even I thought this was a great doc.

You don't have to be a Motorhead fan to enjoy this flick.

I highly recommend watching it.

[thumbup]

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/70131768?locale=en-CA&mqso=81198655&titleVideoId=70131768&awadgroupid=5863481468&awcampaignid=121823588&awcreative=32394110828&awdevice=c&awexpid=&awkeyword=%2Blemmy&awmatchtype=b&awnetwork=g&awposition=1t1&gclid=CN2u3-v1l7oCFZBDMgodmXMATQ

Guest Farnsbarns

Great band, nice people too. Their manager, Todd (I think), is very friendly with my wife. I've met the band a few times and always found them all to be very pleasant. The new album is bloody good!

One of the (many) things I love about Motorhead is their purity. Just as is with AC/DC, it doesn't get any simpler and purer. No pretentiousness. The only "object to the game" is to kick some *** and take some names (and maybe a few chicks).

Hey, now that would be a killer tour! Motorhead and AC/DC!

Archived