Gibson Brands Forums

Smashed Up L4-CES

post-60212-046842500 1383005818_thumb.jpgTake a look at this L4-CES! Sad, but true. The moral to the story..............don't make your girlfriend made.

This was given to me by a friend to sell the neck and pickups which were salvageable. Can anyone point me to resource that can give me the fair market value of these two parts? If you need to see other pictures my email is .

Your help would be appreciated.

Acoustic Mike

• 1 month later...

I would be interested in the neck and body. Maybe the pickups

I had to tape the body pieces together to see what there was left to work with; not much. If you want, I can remove the tape an take another picture. As far as the neck and pickups go, I have no idea what they are worth. If you want to make an offer, I'll pass it along to my friend.

I would still like to know who I could contact for a fair market value. Does anybody out there know someone?

I had to tape the body pieces together to see what there was left to work with; not much. If you want, I can remove the tape an take another picture. As far as the neck and pickups go, I have no idea what they are worth. If you want to make an offer, I'll pass it along to my friend.

I would still like to know who I could contact for a fair market value. Does anybody out there know someone?

Yeah, do that! How about the tail piece....any good? More pics, please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived