Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Halloween...

daveinspain

Eh? Ummm....well...is that some kind of fruit?

Did you mean 'Limey'? [laugh]

I'm gonna tell Kate. We all know each other over here y'know....

Well yeah, but here we lop off the 'y'. I've used "git" with fat, got that from a guy named Melvin you probably know.

And yes, long ago he told her all about what a horrible person I am.

And in Bermuda, the Scot always referred to the Englishman as a Lime Bastard. Made me laugh every time.

rct

So I can come by your house any day and knock on your door and you will give me candy? Sweet! :rolleyes:

Seeing as he lives in London, wouldn't that be an expensive trip for some candy???? Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for chocolate but I don't think my husband would appreciate me spending $1200 to fly to London to knock on some strange man's door asking for candy. I think he'd much prefer I walk two blocks to Wawa and spend $1.50 for a Snickers and be done with it.

If you do ever go to his house asking for candy any day let me know and if I am ever in London I will know where to get my candy fix! [lol]

Seeing as he lives in London, wouldn't that be an expensive trip for some candy???? Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for chocolate but I don't think my husband would appreciate me spending $1200 to fly to London to knock on some strange man's door asking for candy. I think he'd much prefer I walk two blocks to Wawa and spend $1.50 for a Snickers and be done with it.

If you do ever go to his house asking for candy any day let me know and if I am ever in London I will know where to get my candy fix! [lol]

Nonea these peoples know what a WaWa is.

rct

Archived