Gibson Brands Forums

inexpensive nady wirless/got one/works ok

guitar_randy

I had a Nady back in the 90's and hated the thing; it would loose my bass and treble and boost the mids. Talk about non-transparent. I purchased a Samson Concert Series 3 a few years ago; love the thing. I only use it at gigs' date=' its a wonderful thing to go wireless.[/quote']

Which unit did you have?Do they still make it?Or maybe they improved since then or you were unlucky or I got lucky,but it works much better than I anticipated it working.

And I have a question...

Randy posted' date=' guitarest replied and you quoted him, being the only other post in the thread, who else would you be referring to ???[/quote']

Are you trying to say we are not supposed to reply with quotes unless there are more people involved in the thread?

Beats me,if thats the case,I guess I just don't know forum etiquette.I just post.

Myself' date=' I've never used a wireless unit. I have never had a need for it. I've never had a problem with cables, other than one going bad on occasion. I have gotten used to using a cable and it works well. KIS Keep It Simple.[/quote']

I don't see anything wrong with keeping it simple either.

Archived