Gibson Brands Forums

MS-Sharepoint conference

davidl

I am tortured five days a week by their OS, so I'll pass on any MSFT conference.

I understand your sentiment. 5 days a week and then the weekend for family and friends.

When I retire I think I'll drag all my computers, tablets, smartphones...behind my truck for a while, then run over them. Then I'll package them all up and catapult them into the lake behind my house. Weighted down of course.

I understand your sentiment. 5 days a week and then the weekend for family and friends.

When I retire I think I'll drag all my computers, tablets, smartphones...behind my truck for a while, then run over them. Then I'll package them all up and catapult them into the lake behind my house. Weighted down of course.

I like your style.

I think our school district is moving to SharePoint soon. Not much is scarier than trying to teach teachers something new. [scared]

You have that right.

Most of my "students" are teachers, principals, vice principals, superintendents...now working at the teachers' federation.

I've said this many times, "Teachers just don't follow instructions". I know, not all, it just seems that way sometimes.

Archived