Gibson Brands Forums

guitar off 08

nikko18

i think that all the younger players (younger needs to be defined) should make recording of them playing guitar to some backing track. and then all the uhh... wiser (older :P ) players should vote on the top three or something. sounds like a kinda cool idea to me.

what do you guys think?

it wouldn't be ment to hurt anyones feelings, we wouldn't have the "worst player awards or anything. it would be a friendly competition with multiple judges, that you know that it's not just one person who's like i just dont like that dude. also judges could give tips to people who aren't the best, and compliments.

oh and oilpit try turning your volum WAY down, or just down a little and move the mic/computer (im asuming your mic is built in to your laptop or something) pretty far away from the amp. little crappy computer mics distort at really low volumes.

i guess covers would be fine. i was origionally thinking of we find some backing track that every one can use and then solo over it. but i guess not every one's a lead guitarist, and i think it has kind of morphed into a lets make video thread.

i guess covers would be fine. i was origionally thinking of we find some backing track that every one can use and then solo over it. but i guess not every one's a lead guitarist' date=' and i think it has kind of morphed into a lets make video thread.[/quote']

I think everyone should just choose something there good at and work with that. A universal backing track isnt a bad idea either though

Archived