Gibson Brands Forums

2013 Gibson Les Paul Wiring Push/Pull Volume Pots Wiring Diagram

nitro

Would anyone know/have the wiring diagram for the 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio the volume pots and tone pot are mounted to a board the volume pots are push/pull for coil splitting.The 498t and the 490 pickups have molex clips at the end of the pickup wires which clip to the board.I want to change the 498 bridge pickup to a Dimarzio Super Distortion(just to here the difference)and add the molex clip to the Dimarzio.I just need to know correct wiring from the Dimarzio to the board of the Gibson so its correct when connecting the Dimarzio Super Distortion to the board.

Would anyone know/have the wiring diagram for the 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio the volume pots and tone pot are mounted to a board the volume pots are push/pull for coil splitting.The 498t and the 490 pickups have molex clips at the end of the pickup wires which clip to the board.I want to change the 498 bridge pickup to a Dimarzio Super Distortion(just to here the difference)and add the molex clip to the Dimarzio.I just need to know correct wiring from the Dimarzio to the board of the Gibson so its correct when connecting the Dimarzio Super Distortion to the board.

I don't have any experience with the circuit board-mounted pickups, but you can probably contact Dimarzio and they should be able to help you out. I guess you are just looking for the wiring diagram for the molex connector? I found this email address in their 'support' section:

tech@dimarzio.com

Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived