Gibson Brands Forums

So you think you're an expert :P

Glorbon

Take it easy guys it's just a silly game if u got nothing to do.

So i have posted the guitar in Dead and Newborn strings.

We got guesses like

Advanced Jumbo

J-45

Hummingbird (is not a jumbo so it's obviously wrong)

Martin DXM

Martin D-28

Martin tripple 0

Alright maybe u all who have guessed can argument why they think that it's they guitar they guessed it was.

And remember it's just a game!

1965 Volkswagon Beetle. 5 on the floor, AM/FM 8-track, Robins egg blue, Nerf bars and a JCWhitney moon roof. One runningboard rotted off, the other barely hanging at the front. The tail end of the aforementioned runningboard wired up with #22ga speaker wire and a wad of used up Juicy Fruit. Fuzzy dice on the mirror.

So.... where's my prize?

1965 Volkswagon Beetle. 5 on the floor' date=' AM/FM 8-track, Robins egg blue, Nerf bars and a JCWhitney moon roof. One runningboard rotted off, the other barely hanging at the front. The tail end of the aforementioned runningboard wired up with #22ga speaker wire and a wad of used up Juicy Fruit. Fuzzy dice on the mirror.

So.... where's my prize?[/quote']

+:-@

Oh Thermo It seems like you have done your homework!

Keep in mind that it could also be a keyboard set to Guitar, right?

Or maybe a Violin with a guitar effect.

The truth is out there!

Acually the reason that im posting this is that i don't think my guitar sounds very much like the type it is. It has always been mistaken (even the tonewood) to another type.

So today i'm seeing if u can see what it is.

alright u are right it has gone far enough

It's a Gibson Hogg 07 J-45 TV

And well Guitarstrummer was the first one to nail it precicely (I'm smelling cheating in the air) =)

I was just holding my answer so i could see what u would guess. I will get strangled for this ](*,)

Well when we (Mike and I,) made our original post, all that was needed to be done was to look at your last 10 post(s). Since you had not posted to the forum very much, going back 10 posts, took us back to June 0f 08. Where you told us what you bought, and what strings you had used. Cheating?

Naw...

We adapted and overcame!

1965 Volkswagon Beetle. 5 on the floor' date=' AM/FM 8-track, Robins egg blue, Nerf bars and a JCWhitney moon roof. One runningboard rotted off, the other barely hanging at the front. The tail end of the aforementioned runningboard wired up with #22ga speaker wire and a wad of used up Juicy Fruit. Fuzzy dice on the mirror.

So.... where's my prize?[/quote']

no prize for you. VWs were only 4 speeds in those years. :)

happy Karmann Ghia owner here.

no prize for you. VWs were only 4 speeds in those years. :)

happy Karmann Ghia owner here.

You always get a fifth speed when you stick your left leg out the door and help push!

I've always wanted a Ghia. I thought there were the coolest looking thing on wheels before I saw the Pontiac GTO "Judge". I still think the Ghias are pretty sweet.

Archived