Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Les Paul Studio Sunburst

chuckie1

I just purchased a never-played Epi Les Paul studio sunburst. If I'm reading the serial # right, it was made in China in 2010. Can't seem to find out how much this guitar was worth new (and now). Plastic is still on pick guard and pickups. it's mint. Any thoughts on value?

I just purchased a never-played Epi Les Paul studio sunburst. If I'm reading the serial # right, it was made in China in 2010. Can't seem to find out how much this guitar was worth new (and now). Plastic is still on pick guard and pickups. it's mint. Any thoughts on value?

Let's see a picture. [thumbup]

Any thoughts on value?

Well, they're about $300 new.

Searching completed auctions on ebay is a good way to get an idea of the value... of anything. You may have to be a member to get into the completed listings.

Thanks. I don't think they make the sunburst any more so it was a nice find. Reviews seem to be generally positive on the Studio model. We had been considering the les paul standard but this works for us.

Who/whom is "we" as well as "us" ?msp_confused.gif Are you in a band ? or do you have lots of friends and family that like guitars ?msp_confused.gifmellow.gif Any vid's of your band ?msp_smile.gif

Looks like a nice Epiphone LPmsp_thumbup.gif

"we" are me and my son. He just lost a nice guitar when his apartment flooded and he wanted to replace it with a LP.I came Across this one by luck,really. Seller had never played it. Store was selling it on commission. Gibson just today confirmed it's legit. Got a great deal! Everyone' happy!

"we" are me and my son. He just lost a nice guitar when his apartment flooded and he wanted to replace it with a LP.I came Across this one by luck,really. Seller had never played it. Store was selling it on commission. Gibson just today confirmed it's legit. Got a great deal! Everyone' happy!

msp_thumbup.gif

Archived