Gibson Brands Forums

Some Gibson reviews from AGF

Lefty Guy

Hmmn, I recognized quite a few names over at that other site.

Gibson should offer you all some generous discounts for keeping their facts straight.

I'm a little surprised everyone had such great experiences with the J-35. It took me about four different visits to different stores to find one that spoke to me. Glad I finally heard one that explained what you were all hearing, though.

Wade comes across fair and square for a guy who's been in our crosshairs from time to time.

Hmmn, I recognized quite a few names over at that other site.

Gibson should offer you all some generous discounts for keeping their facts straight.

I'm a little surprised everyone had such great experiences with the J-35. It took me about four different visits to different stores to find one that spoke to me. Glad I finally heard one that explained what you were all hearing, though.

Wade comes across fair and square for a guy who's been in our crosshairs from time to time.

Guess I got lucky. I had that experience with the first J-35 I played. It was a bit bright for my personal tastes, to be honest, but so was the J-45 TV I played that day. What it was, without a doubt, was a Gibson jumbo, and a good one. Nitro. Nice woods. Good set up. Ready to go. Fot $1700. That's good. Well, I could personally do without the fussy volatility of the nitro, but I know it means a lot to some of you.

P

Archived