Gibson Brands Forums

ES 175 and NEW ES 335 PHOTOS

Mr. Robot

G'day hollow body fans.

I just joined yesterday and am finding this forum fantastic. I posted a few of these pictures when I introduced myself in the Intro section, but I thought you hollow and semi-hollow fans might be interested in a few more photos.

The first ones are of my 2000 ES 175 - wine red. The last photo is an ES335 which I just put a deposit on and will pick up in a few weeks, plus a shot of my little home studio.

MyGuitars009.jpg

MyGuitars012.jpg

MyGuitars011.jpg

MyGuitars018.jpg

and finally, the little studio that I am setting up. Early days yet, but so far so good.

MyGuitars019.jpg

Thanks Alberjohn. Nice avatar you have there. The Aussies just got whipped by South Africa in a test series, so the next Ashes should be rather interesting [-o< . Was over in beautiful England during your summer last year - Norwich for a wedding - but it rained.](*,)'

Thanks for your comments folk. Wow, lpdeluxe your studio looks fantastic and well established.

As for your guitar collection - absolutely beautiful. I just love the 335 natural. I had one in my hands when I bought the red one. It was a particulalry spectacular flame top, but it was $1,000 more than the red one. Shucks!

Thanks, man. You've got a pretty useful setup yourself.

It's not about what you have, it's about what you do with it.

Naturally (pardon the expression) if I didn't have the natural 335 I'd have a cherry one (if I ever find a cherry 355 with a Bigsby we'll see fiscal responsibility go out the window!). Go with what you've got: you have all the tools to beat the devil. Go for it.

Archived