Gibson Brands Forums

Got a 2014 Les Paul Melody Maker

truetone6

Tell us more about the guitar... I'm also interested in this model but i am considering also a melody maker special and a used les paul special. Anyone knows the differences between the new mm and the mm special?

Anyway your guitar looks great!

Thanks! The 2014 Les Paul Melody Maker is both a Melody Maker and the most affordable Les Paul in the line.It has a carved maple top,a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, P-90 Alnico V Slug pickups with 2 volume controls and 2 tone controls, a 120th Anniversery inlay on the fret board,a full sized Headstock with Les Paul signature and Lightning Bar Bridge.

large_6017.jpg

The Melody Maker Special had a flattop solid mahogany body and neck with a baked maple fretboard, P-90 Alnico V pickups with 1 volume and 1 tone control,a full sized headstock and a wraparound bridge.

Melody-Maker-Special-600d.jpg

Tell us more about the guitar... I'm also interested in this model but i am considering also a melody maker special and a used les paul special.

Check out the "Heavy Relic" Melody Maker Special that was played in the Echosmith "Talking Dreams" video.

7fa3f1a5-2d61-4f46-b080-59b8b4e5d765.png

I think it is a Jonas Bros model

Splash-02.jpg

Archived