Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Traditional

hoross

well there u go ,i need to be honest .I wasnt really satisfied with the Gibson les paul classic 2014 lemonburst and for a 100 bucks more i send the guitar back and changed it for a traditional 2014 in an ocean blue colour.Boy i aint complaining now this is what i really call a guitar nothing bad with the classic cause the classic was a great guitar but this one is a real monster and plays like a dream i think thats how the original standards were supposed to be.One negative thing the guitar is really heavy and im a small guy so not really easy to keep playing on the road hahahhah [biggrin] but no regrets [flapper] [flapper]

well there u go ,i need to be honest .I wasnt really satisfied with the Gibson les paul classic 2014 lemonburst and for a 100 bucks more i send the guitar back and changed it for a traditional 2014 in an ocean blue colour.Boy i aint complaining now this is what i really call a guitar nothing bad with the classic cause the classic was a great guitar but this one is a real monster and plays like a dream i think thats how the original standards were supposed to be.One negative thing the guitar is really heavy and im a small guy so not really easy to keep playing on the road hahahhah [biggrin] but no regrets [flapper] [flapper]

Congratulations on your new guitar. Enjoy!

Enjoy the new guitar!!!

I started by looking last week at a 2014 Traditional in Manhattan Midnight (Blue)

I chose the 2013 Tea Burst LP Standard for the same price because the body is routed out to reduce weight and I like the grover tuners. Everything else is generic Les Paul.

I'll figure out how to post a picture

Archived