Gibson Brands Forums

New Member - New Epi

Caddy

New member here, but certainly not new to guitars. Began playing in 1957. Anyway, my latest guitar acquisition is this, an Epiphone 339 Pro in natural. Great guitar. Came from Sweetwater Music completely set up and ready to go (just had to tune it up after it warmed up from the cold day it arrived on last Friday).

I really like this guitar a lot (Have a bunch of guitars (both acoustic and electric), and a few other acoustic instruments, mandolin banjo, dulcimer, fiddle.

This is a beautiful looking guitar, very comfortable and both plays and sounds great. I am super happy with this guitar!

A few pics. These are from Sweetwater, but is my actual guitar. (They take better pictures than I am likely to get).

339-front-large_zpse3fkkjlj.jpg

339-body-large_zpssijjvdtw.jpg

339-angle-large_zpsecgfwyiw.jpg

Caddy, first of all, welcome to the forum. Lots o' good people here, and knowledgable. They have helped me and I know they will have information you need at some point.

Great looking guitar! I normally do not care for Natural finishes, but yours is gorgeous! I may have to change my mind on that finish.

Don't be a stranger!

Play well,

Pete

Caddy, first of all, welcome to the forum. Lots o' good people here, and knowledgable. They have helped me and I know they will have information you need at some point.

Great looking guitar! I normally do not care for Natural finishes, but yours is gorgeous! I may have to change my mind on that finish.

Don't be a stranger!

Play well,

Pete

My first with a natural finish, other than acoustics. I just think it looks classy.

Thanks for the welcome.

Don't be a stranger!

Play well,

Pete

+1 to what Pete said, except for the natural finish comment LOL. Love my natural Dot.

Archived