Gibson Brands Forums

Which Epiphone to Buy?

hollowdan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REPOSTED THIS AS A NEW TOPIC---

I was looking for the serial on the back of the headstock and then read threads that talked about some serials being inside the soundhole. Since mine appeared to be a fairly new version, I wondered what that meant. I was thrilled to buy this one and glad it was Chinese made. I found the serial on the label inside and the number clearly indicated it was an Unsung Korea plant instrument, made in Nov 2012. I had read that the Chinese versions are better and was a bit concerned. Are these Later Korean Sheri's considered as well made as the Chinese versions? Thanks for your knowledgeable input. (I am not trying to start a controversy, but I merely want to think that this one meets the standard of quality we all discuss about our Epiphones. My last Epi was a P93 from the Chinese custom shop that I regret selling).

Hey all my guitar pals! I just wanted to let you know I have not been remiss about posting pics. The train got held up Thursday night, and my guitar was delayed until after the long weekend. UPS is usually great, but the train came off the tracks here in the IE. I can't wait until Tuesday to see my Sheraton! [crying]

Hey all my guitar pals! I just wanted to let you know I have not been remiss about posting pics. The train got held up Thursday night, and my guitar was delayed until after the long weekend. UPS is usually great, but the train came off the tracks here in the IE. I can't wait until Tuesday to see my Sheraton! [crying]

We're waiting.........and waiting.........and waiting..........along with you, Dan. [flapper]

Archived