Gibson Brands Forums

Keeley pedal

the dog

Does anyone have anything to say about this pedal or for that matter the brand of pedal.

Do you like the way it works?

Is Keeley a good brand?

Would you recommend or not recommend?

I will be using in conjunction with a Category 5 Tsunami 18 watt all tube combo.Two EL84'S,four 12AX7,one 12AT7 and a bridge rectifier tube.

thanks

Keeley%20treble%20boost_zpsqhi7yrkv.jpg

Keeley pedals are too notch.

This pedal here is their version of the Rangemaster treble booster with a couple of additional settings.

Keeley's website explains what this pedal is and does.

When I was looking for a Rangemaster I settled on the Divided by 13 DynaRanger and I am happy with it.

Rory Gallagher, Brian May, Tony Iommi, Wolf Hoffmann all used this pedal extensively.

Keeley pedals are some of the best of the best out there. I've known Robert Keeley for many years now & own one of almost everything he has made since 2002 when I bought his 2 knob compressor. Most recently I purchased his newest version - the Compressor Pro. I've had the Java Boost for many years & highly recommend it along with everything else he makes. As previously mentioned it is Keeley's take on the coveted Dallas Rangemaster and the "Java", adds an edge like coffee [thumbup]

It's a great treble boost & I'm sure there are a ton of reviews on this pedal all over the internet. I'd be amazed if there aren't demo videos available too - these have been out there for a number of years now. B)

Keeley has some great stuff....I have the Seymour duncan pickup booster pedal and it is amazing.....behind a compressor it is basically a volume pedal but in front of the comp it basically act like an overdrive...truthfully with humbuckers you gain no benefit but with single coils it as some really nice growl to your guitar.

Archived