Gibson Brands Forums

hot chicks and guitars

buddy light

i wish i was that toggle switch.

GnR

she rocks the offspring on this one. pretty kool. and hot!

LOL Buddy. Yeah she's a cutie...but dang...she can play well for such a young lady. Did you catch her cover of "Sultans of Swing"?

She even admits she's doesn't do it very well, but in my opinon she's on her way to a great time playing guitar. I hope I see her some day in a band...

Something else I forgot to add...notice how she's playing? No pick...just like Knopfler.

Have a look at this PJ Harvey video. She is so hot and she rocks!!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZLuPBHnM&feature=related

Never heard of PJ Harvey before...wow...definitely hot and rocks! I noticed she's using a Line6 DL-4 also. I've got one of those...very cool stompbox.

Never heard of PJ Harvey before...wow...definitely hot and rocks! I noticed she's using a Line6 DL-4 also. I've got one of those...very cool stompbox.

PJ Harvey has some great albums out there. Dunno if I ever thought of her as hot, but I have to admit she scrubbed up well in that video, not sure about the Jokeresque lipstick though!

To keep it Gibson, heres one for AXE of her with a firebird, sound quality isn't great though:

so I am not understading what the reason is behind recording a video of yourself playing a guitar to a tune on youtube. Thousands play other peoples tunes on the club circuit every weekend. Wanna impress someone do a original tune. The PJ harvey chick is in her 20's the little girl doing offspring is 16 maybe 17. Hey lets hook her up with Silverbursts son who has a gig this weekend....

Jeez, why do ya gotta analize everything? take a look, have a laugh, move on. man, youre an angry dude.

analize this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969O4qtEd5I

can't understand how no one has posted this player. This one is for real guys.

OMG Targ...all I can say is...WOW! That lady can really play. Orianthi...definitely a player to keep your eye on. Saw the video where Santana says if he had to pick someone to carry his baton on for playing it would be her. Her bio says she started playing acoustic at 6, electric at 11. Then drops out of school to concentrate on playing and song writing. I hope she's around a good long while...some of that blues playing she does...dang!

Thanks for sharing that link...always good to hear about up and coming people like this.

Archived