Gibson Brands Forums

Boise Artist Brian Florence

Californiaman

No.

Too busy trying to land a teaching job, get financing on a property, and find the right property.

I'm going to drop $175.000.00 for Ferrington. The house isn't worth what they're asking (what with needing landscaping $5,000, tree removal $5,000, fencing, $1,000.00 to 2,500, new kitchen $10,000, and to redo the bathrooms) it all adds up buddy.

I would have loved to see Govt. Mule. I forgot all about Warren and the boys coming into town. I'll bet it was quite the show.

1437093618[/url]' post='1676847']

No.

Too busy trying to land a teaching job, get financing on a property, and find the right property.

I'm going to drop $175.000.00 for Ferrington. The house isn't worth what they're asking (what with needing landscaping $5,000, tree removal $5,000, fencing, $1,000.00 to 2,500, new kitchen $10,000, and to redo the bathrooms) it all adds up buddy.

I would have loved to see Govt. Mule. I forgot all about Warren and the boys coming into town. I'll bet it was quite the show.

I've been down for the past two days, bouncing off the walls !

Thanks for asking Tman.

Things have been crazy Phil. Boise is a beautiful place to live, but strange things have been going on with us.

I'll PM you with the details, but for the most part it's all good. I love it here.

Jaxson50 and I've been out looking at guitars a couple of times and this weekend we looked at a home right across the street from his house.

I think if you read my earlier post, you might get an idea we've been really busy.

Been working on the good ol' Texas shuffle, Mr. Vaughan was so good at. Getting pride and joy's rhythm parts and bass parts down has been a challenge. It just really makes me appreciate what that cat could more and more.

Anyway, how's about that band name?

Any luck on nailing it down yet?

Archived