Gibson Brands Forums

Another man with a Gibson

blindboygrunt

And there's a nice Gibson in this WONDERFUL video too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgXszUg37G4&feature=youtu.be

Gillian's old J-50 is a great guitar, but their signature instrumental sound comes from David's little Epi archtop, blended with the rhythm line from the J-50.

Really nice video. I notice Gillian isn't about to get her custom cowgirl boots wet in that nasty Pacific Ocean. And I like David drinking moonshine from a glass jar.

Oh yeah , and I also just discovered that Jeffrey Foucault has a new one out.

I had a chance to talk to Jeff many years ago, when he was playing a really small stage. Nice guy. I like his stuff. His wife Kris and he now live in Western MA ( my neck of the woods).

I've seen Kris a few times too.

Signature Sounds artists.

I probably have seen 1/ 2 of the Signature Sounds line up. One of my favs is Eilen Jewel. Jerry Miller plays some tasty guitar , but he's a Gretsch man. Eilen moved back to Idaho last year after living in Boston for a long time.

1445363613[/url]' post='1704278']

Gillian's old J-50 is a great guitar, but their signature instrumental sound comes from David's little Epi archtop, blended with the rhythm line from the J-50.

Really nice video. I notice Gillian isn't about to get her custom cowgirl boots wet in that nasty Pacific Ocean. And I like David drinking moonshine from a glass jar.

Yep sir ree...

Archived