Gibson Brands Forums

The Beatles

Murph

Just how much did Michael Jackson get when he bought Apple Records. I know he got the rights to alot of there songs. I remember watching that Beatles Cartoon when I was a kid. Most of those old cartoons I've seen on Boomarang with my grandson. That one ain't on there or any where that I've seen being brought back on.

E.M.I.

I still wonder about "Let It Be", the movie, the cartoons, and stuff that SHOULD be available for my kids and grandkids in the interest of "history"

that are GONE................

Murph.

E.M.I.

I still wonder about "Let It Be"' date=' the movie, the cartoons, and stuff that SHOULD be available for my kids and grandkids in the interest of "history"

that are GONE................

Murph.[/quote']

You can readily find unofficial copies of both on ebay. The cartoons are fun to watch again but not quite as fun as i remember them in my youth.

They never made a CD off the original Let it Be LP either' date=' with all that Spector wall of sound sh!t--not that I think the original album was better with all that junk but the CD copies are lacking--the guitar solo is better on the LP, and the CD's don't have Maggie May or Dig it[/quote']

mine does

Archived