Gibson Brands Forums

Lee Malia Les Paul

slk

Fortunately I have one. Mine was the second one sold in the USA. A guy in Georgia bought the first one. Mine was delivered on Dec,8th 2014. Made in August of 2014. They were extremely hard to get back then. I think they have always wanted you to pre order them. They are a great guitar. The playability and sound is fantastic. The looks are killer as well.

Steve

There's one left available at zZounds. If you're genuinely interested, I'd act now!

I can vouch for zZounds. I've made several purchases through them online, from guitars to amps and accessories. Every guitar has come in perfect shape, well packed and in a timely manner. They also offer a very nice "play as you pay" option at no extra cost, if money is an issue.

It is a very beautifully elegant looking Les Paul. Perhaps a bit too flourished for some, which is why you might not hear too much buzz on her as other Epiphone Les Paul models.

LesPaulLeeMaliaCstm_Splash.jpg

Another model I feel they should have included a case with, though. Grover Tuners would have been nice, as well.

The more I look at her, the more I think I might need her! [love]

• 3 months later...

Fortunately I have one. Mine was the second one sold in the USA. A guy in Georgia bought the first one. Mine was delivered on Dec,8th 2014. Made in August of 2014. They were extremely hard to get back then. I think they have always wanted you to pre order them. They are a great guitar. The playability and sound is fantastic. The looks are killer as well.

Steve

" the guy in Georgia " Yep I got the first one and love it kinda HEAVY but great well worth pre ordering and pre paying for it Eddy M.

Archived