Gibson Brands Forums

Coil splits not actually functioning

Desmosedici

Great kit, Caps. It would be so very cool to have a permanent venue. We have an electric kit that's a little more portable, such is life, eh!?

Yeah Stu, Orange must be the best kept secret since Page's mudshark! The crunchy tone is perfect for LPs!

Great kit, Caps. It would be so very cool to have a permanent venue. We have an electric kit that's a little more portable, such is life, eh!?

Yeah Stu, Orange must be the best kept secret since Page's mudshark! The crunchy tone is perfect for LPs!

I see....

You know it......

You've found out, now I will stomp around like Rumpelstiltkin (Rumpelstilzchen for me and Cap) untill I break through the ground and fall.msp_lol.gif

If I ever were to buy a new amp, it had to be an Orange. I don't want to bash all the other brands, but there's nothing like them. And of course, I would buy them with orange covering, not black or the like - let's go the whole hog! [thumbup][biggrin]

+1 to that!

Next for me should be a Fender me thinks.

But the Rockerverb MKIII is soooooo darn tempting!

Mr Jones, does the sound you here more like a out of phase sound. Maybe a silly question but are all the knobs pushed all the way down. If so and you are getting the thin out of phase like sound on the bridge I'd recommend taking to a certified Gibson tech for warranty repair on the electronics since it's new. Shouldn't sound like that, mine sound like fenderish single coils when lifting the volume knobs.

+1 to that!

Next for me should be a Fender me thinks.

But the Rockerverb MKIII is soooooo darn tempting!

I appreciate the Rockerverb MKIII series output power options, but unfortunately Orange dropped the midrange control of the clean channel. <_< I think they should make the unit wider and reintroduce midrange control and the the DIVO circuit as well. Why leave the automatic power valve/tube bias control feature to Bugera? [confused]

Mr Jones, does the sound you here more like a out of phase sound. Maybe a silly question but are all the knobs pushed all the way down. If so and you are getting the thin out of phase like sound on the bridge I'd recommend taking to a certified Gibson tech for warranty repair on the electronics since it's new. Shouldn't sound like that, mine sound like fenderish single coils when lifting the volume knobs.

Oh, I didn't explain it right.

I had a defective bridge pickup.

My guitar never had push/pull or other options.

Probably if it would have been out of phase I would have kept it that way, like on the Green/Moore Les Paul.

I talked with customer care and they sent me a brand new pickup, and problem solved.

Silly me.

I appreciate the Rockerverb MKIII series output power options, but unfortunately Orange dropped the midrange control of the clean channel. <_< I think they should make the unit wider and reintroduce midrange control and the the DIVO circuit as well. Why leave the automatic power valve/tube bias control feature to Bugera? [confused]

I have to try one I guess if it's controlls work in a similar way to the TH30's clean channel I would't have much problems to dial in a good sound.

On the TH30 the bass and treble control do affect the mids. But I play alone, I think with a band a mid control woul be more efficient and practical. And yeah in that pricerange DIVO would be nice. Guess we will have to wait for an MKIIII, haha.

Archived