Gibson Brands Forums

les paul standard 2015 vs 2016

hoross

Im not intending on buying a new guitar for now cause im really happy with my others (lp standard 2015 sr and lp traditional 2016 plaintop ltd edition) but i was just wondering whats the difference between the new lp standard 2016 and the lp standard 2015 sprint run? :)

Ohh, common man...

Surely with all the guitars you bought recently to know the answer to that? If not you can look it up on google easy enough.. I think you at least know enough by now to be able to do that???

it is possible iluvcrap i have no idea i need Always order my guitars cause cannot find the Gibson models easily here in Belgium unfortunately i need go online to buy them.So thats why i ask,anyhow i wont buy any other guitars this year im out of cash and my wife would kill me if i buy another one :(

it is possible iluvcrap i have no idea i need Always order my guitars cause cannot find the Gibson models easily here in Belgium unfortunately i need go online to buy them.So thats why i ask,anyhow i wont buy any other guitars this year im out of cash and my wife would kill me if i buy another one :(

It has Locking tuners(no G-force), Normal Neck, Chrome Adjustable Nut, The Knurled knobs and possible higher grade top, Everything else should be the same. The price is different about $500US. Enjoy playing them.

Archived