Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Online Store

Slogold

That could potentially be handy. Seems like they're giving the middle finger salute to their dealers' date=' though.[/quote']

With those prices and, shall we say "biased" selection, seems like they're really plucking yew at us instead of their dealers!

H-Bomb

It's the new World.

Obamaspeak.

To keep from getting a bailout, they will have to make a profit.

This may not make sense to some of you. Those of you who want "things" for free. Maybe a house. Maybe a guitar. Maybe food.

But you must understand.

Once upon a time, people started a business to make...................................

MONEY,...............

Sheeze.

Murph.

It's the new World.

Obamaspeak.

To keep from getting a bailout' date=' they will have to make a profit.

This may not make sense to some of you. Those of you who want "things" for free. Maybe a house. Maybe a guitar. Maybe food.

But you must understand.

Once upon a time, people started a business to make...................................

MONEY,...............

Sheeze.

Murph.[/quote']

Thanks for the economics AND sociology lessons, Rush....lol

I had to go there, man.

But seriously, for some of us, price isn't necessarily the determining factor, it's what you GET (or DON'T) for that money that either makes us whip out the wallet or roll our eyes. And I happen to be one of those people that's never been handed a damned thing and who's worked his entire life (from 15 up) to buy the guitars I want/need to do my thang, so I can justifiably ***** and groan about such things.

H-Bomb

Archived